Full Time Print Project Coordinator
Who we are:
We're print experts with a knack for producing retail, food, and beverage marketing materials.
We are looking for that special someone to join our team who is artsy at heart, technical upstairs, and enjoys working directly with clients from near and far.
We place a major emphasis on constantly improving our offerings, our systems, our website, and ourselves. FirstinPrint.com is truly one-of-a-kind, featuring the world’s largest selection of point-of-sale marketing products and making them available for easy online purchase.
We're delighted to serve a wide range of clients—from small craft breweries, to well-established food brands, to purveyors of the world’s most popular wine and spirits, and the agencies that design for them. Demand for our products is growing as the word continues to spread about our impeccable quality and exceptional service—we’re expanding our team in order to keep up!
Who we hope you are:
- You're an enthusiastic worker who doesn't shy away from a challenge but rather thrives in a challenging role that affords you many opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- You take pride in your work and appreciate the thrill of complete project ownership.
- You have a positive attitude and view success as a collaborative, collective effort amongst your team.
- You're a great listener and note-taker, and thrive in a work environment with quickly shifting priorities and deadlines.
- As a motivated self-starter, you require little supervision but take direction well and appreciate constructive feedback.
- You're incredibly organized with excellent attention to detail and diligence for learning from your mistakes.
- You understand and appreciate the difference between commercial and fine art.
- You enjoy working with clients and experience true satisfaction in helping them achieve their goals.
Are you beaming with recognition after reading that description? Press on!
What you'll do:
- Help clients to find the best print solutions for their marketing projects
- Perform pre-press checks on customer-supplied artwork
- Work directly with vendors to facilitate production of jobs
- Stay incredibly organized, maintaining detailed client briefs and an orderly file system
- Actively improve your workflow to achieve more in less time with a smaller margin for error
- Build and nurture relationships with clients
- Coordinate with Designers or design occasional print materials for new and loyal clients
- Never stop learning, improving, experimenting, or growing as a creative professional
What you'll need:
- 1-3 years of experience or comparable education
- Skills in Adobe CC—specifically InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Comfortable using Mac operating system
Other helpful attributes:
- Understanding of offset printing process
- Experience designing and preparing files for production
- Experience designing die-cut materials and specialty finishes
Benefits & Compensation:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Monthly bonuses
- Access to group health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Earned PTO
- Access to Aflac Benefits
- A strong company culture centered around self improvement, success, and fun!
If you’re the positive, driven, paper-loving, client-nurturing type we’re looking for, send your resume and digital portfolio our way. Please include a brief introduction to let us know why you're the one!
apply join our talent pool
If we're not hiring for this position right this second, or if you're considering applying in the future, we'd love to invite you to join our talent pool. Subscribers will be the first to know about new openings when they become available.