Full Time Marketing Assistant
First in Print is seeking an enthusiastic and inquisitive teammate to join in attracting and engaging ideal clients. We are a B2B company serving up print marketing, largely for food and beverage brands. The majority of our client base is in the alcohol beverage industry, while our non-alcoholic beverage, food, and retail clientele is growing rapidly.
We place a major emphasis on constantly improving our offerings, our systems, our website, and ourselves. FirstinPrint.com is truly one-of-a-kind, featuring the world’s largest selection of point-of-sale marketing products and making them available for easy online purchase.
We primarily follow inbound marketing methods and about 65% of new clients find us organically. To grow our content marketing efforts, we need to grow our marketing team! As a Marketing Assistant, you'll be focused on:
Content Ideation and Creation: Collaborate to brainstorm, research, and develop content to meet client needs.
Copywriting and Research: Research industry topics and clients to write copy, from social media captions and emails, to blog posts and case studies.
Design and Visuals: Style products and create or curate visuals for campaigns, emails, social media, and more.
Editing and Revisions: Welcome constructive feedback, cut down and cull your work, catch flaws or typos, and produce polished deliverables.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with Brand Manager to identify content needs and develop or curate content for various platforms, including our website, newsletter, social media, and campaigns
- Assist in the planning and execution of marketing programs and promotions
- Create content and engage on social media accounts including Instagram and LinkedIn
- Conduct market research, surveys, and interviews to learn the perceptions and needs of our target clients
- Monitor industry trends, challenges, and developments to help identify opportunities for innovation
- Monitor industry events and maintain internal calendar and relevant website pages with accurate details
- Help track and report effectiveness of campaigns and content
- Support the maintenance and development of internal tools, including CRM and email contacts
What you'll need:
- 1-2 years experience in marketing, communications, advertising, or equivalent education
- Understanding of inbound and outbound marketing concepts
- Knowledge of traditional, digital, and content marketing methods
- Strong copywriting and communication skills
- Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills
- Ability to work independently with sense of personal ownership and follow-through
Ideally you'll also have:
- Familiarity with CMS and CRM tools like WordPress and Mailchimp
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- An eye for composition and product photography
- An outgoing personality with strong interpersonal and social skills
- Enthusiasm for showcasing and engaging with clients on social media
Some benefits begin after 90 days.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Monthly bonus and commission share
- Access to group health insurance
- Access to Aflac benefits
- Paid holidays
- Earned PTO
- A strong company culture centered around self improvement, teamwork, and creativity
If you’re the driven, curious, and positive "people person" we’re looking for, send your resume and examples of your relevant work our way. Please include a brief introduction to let us know why you're the one!