Brochures & Menus
Second to a great business card, brochures are the most commonly handed out piece of marketing collateral. They can be used by nearly any business, charity, non-profit or interest group. Our high-quality, full-color printing ensures your subject looks its best. And with a variety of different folding options, we can get really creative in it’s delivery!
These are Excellent for…
- product and service listings
- restaurant and take-out menus
- direct mail / Every Door Direct Mail ®
- non-profit fundraisers and charities
- church bulletins
- newspaper and magazine inserts
- general business marketing
Prices for Printing
We have lots of options available. Follow the link next to the product you’re interested in, or contact us for a free Personalized Quote.
- Premium Gloss Brochures – see pricing
- Premium Silk Brochures – see pricing
- Premium Recycled Brochures – see pricing
- Premium Executive Brochures – see pricing
- Mass Marketing Brochures – see pricing
Designing brochures and menus can be tricky. There are pitfalls to be aware of, and design methods to avoid. Although always optional, we highly recommend you take advantage of our graphic design service.
Save time and money — and save yourself the headache — resulting from artwork that is not built to the proper design specifications. Plus, we can proactively resolve any potential issues before they become problems during printing.
We’re happy to include our graphic design service in your free Personalized Quote — just let us know you’d like our help!
Of course, you’re welcome to provide artwork to us. We do have specific guidelines to follow, but you can find all of those details in our File Supply Guide.
Very few of our jobs print with unexpected results, but of those that do, the vast majority are supplied files. Even if you are a veteran designer, please review the File Supply Guide — our processes are most likely different than what you may be used to.
We want you to be happy with your printing. We also want the process to be as painless as possible for everyone involved, so we’re happy to provide you with a template from which to work. We can provide InDesign files (preferred; provided as CS5.5) or PDFs – just ask!
Printing Specifications & Options
- Premium Gloss Brochures
- 100# gloss text
- gloss aqueous coating
- Premium Silk Brochures
- 100# premium silk text
- silk aqueous coating
- Premium Recycled Brochures
- 70# premium recycled opaque text
- Premium Executive Brochures
- 120# premium gloss cover
- gloss aqueous coating
- scored and folded to size
- Mass Marketing Brochures
- 80# gloss text
- all brochures are full color on both sides, and folded to size see folding options below
- Sizes available:
- Small – 8″ x 9″ folded to 4″ x 9″
- Letter – 8.5″ x 11″
- Standard – 9″ x 12″
- Double – 9″ x 16″
- Medium – 9″ x 18″ folded to 9″ x 6″
- Tabloid – 11″ x 17″
- Three-Panel – 11″ x 25.5″ folded to 8.5″ x 11″ Premium Executive Brochures only
- Large – 17″ x 22″